ZOIDSPOISON ZOIDSPOISON
ZOIDSPOISON
About Us ZOIDS Stats ZOIDS Talk
ZOIDS Talk

Entry 16 : King Gojulas MK2

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ZOIDS ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS] >> [Zoidspoison Custom Contest] >> Customisation Contest 2006 >> Entry 16 : King Gojulas MK2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Entry 16 : King Gojulas MK2 - 22/3/2006 11:17:39 AM   
Admin

King Gojulas MK2

Battle Story

The KGMK2 project was to develop a mobile fortress and command center for the republic army. Using the hull of the KG, the structure was repositioned to reduce radar signature. KGM2 is armed with a HCPG in the mouth and another is mounted on the back. Weapon hardpoints are liberally positioned everywhere to mount any weapon. For self defence a squad of ligers and anti-aircraft guns is carried. The red fins also generate an electromagnetic shield against beam weapons.

In progress

Believe it, I bought this tail-less and chest-less KG for S$30. the rest is history. A repainted seismosaurus tail, buster tortoise shell, Freedom Gundam wings and a few spare parts from other zooids finish the base. Sprayed in the same light blue scheme, and ink wash was added. Weathering was moderate as this is supposed o be a fairly new zoid.

Total cost of this zoid is S$70, but the sentimental value and ridicule of daring to customize a KG, priceless.

< Message edited by Admin -- 5/7/2008 9:16:56 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [ZOIDS ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS] >> [Zoidspoison Custom Contest] >> Customisation Contest 2006 >> Entry 16 : King Gojulas MK2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode