ZOIDSPOISON ZOIDSPOISON
ZOIDSPOISON
About Us ZOIDS Stats ZOIDS Talk
ZOIDS Talk

Entry 11 : Berserker Thunder

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ZOIDS ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS] >> [Zoidspoison Custom Contest] >> Customisation Contest 2006 >> Entry 11 : Berserker Thunder Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Entry 11 : Berserker Thunder - 22/3/2006 10:53:47 AM   
Admin

BERSERKER THUNDER

This is my most ambitious and certainly most time-consuming custom repaint to date. Entire zoid was airbrushed.

Color Scheme:
Camouflage effect on the armour is achieved by airbrushing light brown, dark brown and black camo pattern on a green base and then misting with green again to blend everything together. Exposed mechanism are airbrushed with out-of-bottle metallic colors as well as custom metallic brown. Weapons and feet are drybrushed silver to accentuate the raised edges. Panel lining is applied to entire model.

Weathering:
Talcum powder was mixed with brown and applied on the feet to recreate mud. Tamiya battery-op router is used to create battle damage, which are then drybrushed with silver to simulate underlying metal showing through. Various shades of brown and black are applied in various logical areas with Q-tips to simulate rust.

Decals:
Water slides decals are used instead of stickers.

Above are the aproximate steps that go into creating this MT repaint. There are many more little steps here and there which i have obmitted.

Entire album can be found here : Berserker Thunder

< Message edited by Admin -- 5/7/2008 9:10:13 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [ZOIDS ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS] >> [Zoidspoison Custom Contest] >> Customisation Contest 2006 >> Entry 11 : Berserker Thunder Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode